We are looking for a passionate Support Manager (2IC) to join and help lead our Wellington Store.
- 40 hours a week
- Sunday to Thursday roster
We are looking for an experienced and passionate leader, capable of ensuring smooth and efficient store operations that underpin a seamless customer experience, champions the Superette values and vision, and drives success and engagement in the team.
As Support Manager, you will report to the Store Manager with the responsibility of engaging and motivating a team, driving operational excellence and delivering on sales and KPI expectations.
You have the opportunity to work across all our amazing brands, providing the ultimate service experience to each and every customer, going above and beyond to ensure they leave looking and feeling their best.
What you will bring:
- Enjoy being part of a positive, high energy environment and have a passion for all things Superette
- Have a minimum of 12/24 months previous experience working in a retail, hospitality or customer facing environment
- Genuinely care about people, and always see through the eyes of the customer and team to ensure the best customer and team member experience
- Have an un-relentless pursuit of operational effectiveness
- Have exceptional communication and organisational skills
You are a positive and enthusiastic individual with a passion for people. Your energetic nature thrives in a team environment, contributing to our motivated and supportive team dynamics.
You are able to provide memorable, inspiring and authentic interactions that truly have customers leaving the store looking and feeling their absolute best.
Life at Superette
We look for people who embody our core values, are passionate, and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our customers look and feel their best. We believe in our people and what they are capable of, which is why our team members are rewarded right from the very beginning. Our team members enjoy some amazing benefits, including:
- Rewarding and recognising through an annual salary review, and bonus potential
- Generous product discount to spoil themselves
- On-going training and support to ensure they're at the top of their game, and career development opportunities for those looking to push their career with a NZ owned and operated company.
If you enjoy following the latest fashion trends, experimenting with different styles but above all else, love getting to know new people, we want to hear from you!