We are looking for a passionate Store Manager to lead our Commercial Bay team.
We are looking for an experienced and inspiring leader who is capable of ensuring smooth and efficient store operations that underpin a seamless customer experience, champions the Superette values and vision, and drives success and engagement in the team.
You'll have exceptional communication, strong leadership skills and proven experience driving successful results in retail. You are mature, confident, dynamic and ready to get stuck in.
This role is permanent full time:
Tuesday to Saturday
40 hours per week
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least one/two years retail management experience
- A natural ability to engage, persuade and motivate others - you are made to lead
- Excellent relationship management ability, you are a master communicator and incredible conversationalist
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- A deep understanding of NZ retail
- Effective stock management and solid administration skills
- A mature approach to work and performance
- Forward thinking, dynamic attitude – able to identify improvement opportunities and follow through to drive results
Life at Superette
We look for people who embody our core values, are passionate, and are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure our customers look and feel their best. We believe in our people and what they are capable of, which is why our team members are rewarded right from the very beginning. Our team members enjoy some amazing benefits, including:
- Rewarding and recognising through a competitive salary, annual salary review, and bonus potential
- Generous product discount to spoil themselves
- On-going training and support to ensure they're at the top of their game, and career development opportunities for those looking to push their career with a NZ owned and operated company.
If you enjoy following the latest fashion trends, experimenting with different styles but above all else, love getting to know new people, we want to hear from you!